Colortrac SmartLF Scanners
- Outstanding performance scanner at affordable prices. Sharp, fast large format technical document scans & copies for professional and in-house users. SmartLF wide format scanners are available in a range of:
- image widths; 25, 40 or 42 inches
- monochrome, color or express color
- scan speeds from 0.75 in/s to 10.1 in/s
- optical resolutions; 600dpi or 1200dpi with maximum interpolated resolution of 9600dpi
- thin or thick media - capable of scanning foamcore (gatorboard) up to 20mm (0.8in)
- image sensor technology; CCD or CIS
Colortrac Smartlf Scanner Assembly
Scanner, PC and LCD monitor mounting kit and paper catch basket with floor stand option. Universal repro stand shown with SmartLF scanner, CopySmart software and Canon W8400 printer (Note: Colortrac scanners do not come with computer system. the attached computer systems in the picture are for operational purpose)
Colortrac SmartLF SC 42 (Wide Format Scanner)
- Colortrac SmartLF SC 42 wide format scanners has been designed with many new and productive innovations to meet the needs of high volume scanning users in AEC, CAD, GIS and Copyshop or Service Bureaus.
- The New SingleSensor is a single full width 42 inch array of Contact Imaging Sensors (CIS) that are housed in robust structure and pre-aligned, giving higher optical quality and improved match between sensors.
- The full width SingleSensor has 50,400 pixels giving it an optical resolution of 1200dpi and a maximum scanning resolution of 9600 dpi.
- Advance 2+4 all-wheel-drive Active Paper Transport (APT) scans original with care
- Bi-directional white LED lighting system that optimises the illumination of the scan object whilst giving an "Instant-on" response.
- Lower power consumption
- The SmartLF SC 42 is capable of scanning monochrome documents at 13 inches/sec and colot at 6 inches/sec.
- The SuperSpeed UBS 3.0 serial PC interface that provides for data transfer at up to 5Gb/sec - this is approximately 10 times the data transfer speed of the current USB2 interface.
36 inch Professional MFP for Full Color Graphics & Technical Documents
- The SmartLF SC 36 with the SmartWorks EZ Touch Plus software is a Professional MFP Solution providing a wide range format copier capable of handling a variety of Color and Monochrome documents up to E-size+ or A0+ size.
It capable of handling large CAD technical drawings or office documents with color graphics for Architecture, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction, Utilities and Energy companies, Graphic Design Studios, Mapping and GIS.
- Scanning Resolution 600dpi standard, extensible to 2400 dpi optical resolution
- Single Sensor Technology with 43,200 pixel giving 48-bit color and 16-bits greyscale data capture.
- Electronic Document Capture (EDC) - including ISIS interface
- Maximum Scanning Speed at 200dpi: 13.00 inches/sec for Monochrome, 3.00 inches/sec for 24Bit RGB Color
Colortrac SmartLF Gx/GxT 42 Large Format Scanners
- SmartLF Gx 42 wide format scanners are ideal for professional service providers and reprographics bureaus, copyshops, graphic arts, design, mapping, survey and GIS professionals in any size of enterprise.
- 42" max. image width/48" max. document width
- Capable for all A0+ / E – size + scan & copy jobs
- Wide color gamut for graphic art & photographic applications
- High speed scans of black & white and color technical documents
- 1200dpi optical resolution
- Thick media models
- SmartLF Gx/GxT 42 is designed to provide fast, high quality scans, copies or file distribution of large format photographs, satellite images, artwork, graphic designs, posters and any other documents that require a wide color gamut and high dynamic range.
- Gx 42m / GxT 42m ~ capture the wide dynamic range of black and white photos and CAD drawings at speeds up to 6"/s
- Gx 42c / GxT 42c ~ adds wide color gamut scanning to the 42m with color scan speeds up to 0.75"/s
- Gx 42e / GxT 42e ~ adds express wide color gamut scanning at speeds up to 3"/s
There are three versions of the SmartLF Gx/GxT 42 scanner with thin and thick media options:
Colortrac SmartLF Gx/T 52 Large Format Scanners
- SmartLF Gx/T 52 wide format scanners provide cost effective scanning and copying for architects, graphic designers, construction engineers, utility, oil, gas and mining companies.
- wide color gamut for large format graphic art and photographic applications with excellent technical document scanning ability
- 52" maximum image width/55"maximum document width
- capable for all A0+ / D-size+ scan and copy jobs
- complete with SmartLF software for scan, copy and email, TIFF, JPEG and PDF file formats
- industry leading CCD imaging with 1200dpi optical resolution up to maximum 9600dpi
- motorized thick media versions can handle mounted originals up to 0.8" (20mm)
- monochrome, color and express color versions available with USB2 plug and play interface
- monochrome and color models can be upgraded quickly and easily
THREE versions available with standard and thick media options:
- Gx 52m/GxT 52m ~ captures wide dynamic range of b&w photos & CAD drawings at speeds up to 6"/s
- Gx 52c/GxT 52c ~ adds wide color gamut scanning to the 25m with color scan speeds up to 0.75"/s
- Gx 52e/GxT 52e ~ adds express wide color gamut scanning at speeds up to 3"/s
42" Professional MFP for High Fidelity Color Graphics & Technical Document
- The SmartLF Gx T42 professional solution is designed for the higher productivity applications but also require the ability to handle thicker than normal document such as those attached to foam backed board (up to 0.8 inches or 20mm thick).
- SmartLF Gx+ T42c
- Wide Format Scanners for Technical Imaging and High Fidelity Color Reproduction up to 0.8 inches thick.
- 2400 dpi maximum Scanning Resolution.
- 12.0 inches/sec scan speed.
- 42 inches (1067 mm) maximum image width.
- 46 inches (1170 mm) maximum document width.